Are you ready for probably the simplest recipe you will ever make that tastes amazing? This 3 Minute Prep Creamy Mexican Salsa Chicken for the slow cooker is going to rock your world. It is so tasty, so quick and so easy – the perfect combination. With the addition of black beans and vegetables (disguised in the salsa), there are some real health benefits as well.
This recipe was created by one of my friends. On Facebook one day she was talking about the delicious dinner she had made. All of her kids loved it, and it took a matter of minutes to prepared. She gave up her secrets and said I could share with my audience – lucky you.
Ingredients Need to Make 3 Minute Prep Creamy Mexican Salsa Chicken
- 4-6 Frozen Chicken Thighs
- Jar of Medium or Spicy Salsa
- 1 Can of Black Beans
- 1 Small Can of Diced Green Chilies
- 1 Package of Taco Seasoning
- 1 – 8 oz Brick of Cream Cheese
How to Make 3 Minute Prep Creamy Mexican Salsa Chicken
- Place frozen chicken thighs in a slower cooker.
- Dump salsa, beans, green chilies and taco seasoning into crock pocket and stir.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- Add brick of cream cheese. Stir.
- Cook for 30 more minutes.
- Serve in a soft tortilla or hard taco shell.
- Serve on top of Mexican rice.
- Use as a filling for burritos.
- Use as a filling for flautas.
- Add as one of the layers for a 7 layer dip.
I predict this recipe will quickly become a family favorite. To show the ease of making this recipe, I put together a YouTube video. Share it with all your friends so you can help make dinner prep easy for them as well. I was so grateful for my friend who was willing to share her recipe with me.