Looking for a fun, new way to decorate your Christmas table? These Christmas tree paper napkins are quick and easy to make and will make your table so festive! If you are on the hunt for table ideas, you might find even more inspiration from all of these beautiful Christmas table decorations.
* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
One of the great things about these Christmas tree paper napkins is that you can make them with your kids. The folding is super simple and the decorations are all stickers. It doesn’t get easier than that. With the right supplies, you are ready to roll.
I was inspired to make these Christmas trees by the mountain paper napkins we made for my sister-in-law’s Mountain themed baby shower with tribal influences.
If you are looking for a fun set of Christmas dishes I like these and these. If you are looking for a cleaner more modern design, these are beautiful and so are these. Mine are the 12 Days of Christmas, and I’ve had them for so long that I don’t think you could find them anymore. I only have four sets too, so I just texted my husband and put one of the other dish sets I linked to on my Christmas list…ho…ho…ho.
Christmas Tree Paper Napkins – Materials Needed
- Green Paper Napkins
- Gold Star Foam Stickers
- Christmas Light Stickers
- Jewel Stickers (mine game with the lights)
Note: I’ve linked to similar products on Amazon, but I bought my stickers at Michael’s Craft Store.
How to Make Christmas Tree Paper Napkins
- Lay out your napkin like a diamond.
- Fold down the right side down like a paper airplane.
- Next, fold the left side down like a paper airplane.
- It’s time to fold the bottom point up along the bottom edge of the first two folds.
- Using Christmas stickers of lights and sticker jewels, decorate your tree.
- Set the napkin up. The bottom edge will naturally flop down and the other folded edges will lean back to make it stand in place. I know this seems like it might not work, but it’s so easy and gave us no problems.