These Mac & Cheese Monsters for Halloween will delight your children. These are not only made from a recognized food they love, but they are also a fun food disguise for the holiday. Mac & Cheese Monsters are fabulous if you are throwing a party and very feasible if you need to run a treat over the harvest party in your child’s classroom. They’d be a fun afternoon snack or evening meal too. Obviously, mac & cheese bites can be enjoyed all year round, but making them into simple monsters makes them all that much more exciting. If you are doing a monster theme for a party, you might also enjoy our Horizon milk monsters we made last year.
Ingredients Need to Make Mac & Cheese Monsters for Halloween (Makes 24 Mac & Cheese Bites)
- Horizon Organic Mac & Cheese (I use the Protein Mac with 12 grams protein per serving. I love that there is added protein for my kiddos in this Horizon Organic Mac & Cheese product.)
- 1/4 Cup Horizon Organic Reduced Fat Milk
- 2 Tbsp Horizon Organic Unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 tsp Salt
- Cooking Spray
- Green Olives
How to Make to Make Mac & Cheese Monsters for Halloween
- Make Horizon Organic Mac & Cheese according to package directions.
- Beat 2 eggs and add to prepared mac & cheese.
- Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese & salt. Stir everything together.
- Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Add spoonfuls of the mac & cheese mixture to mini muffin pans.
- Bake on 400 for 15 minutes.
- Cut green olives into slices for eyes. Add two olives for each mac & cheese bite.
There you have it – a simple and spooky food item made with delicious Horizon Organic Mac & Cheese. I hope these Mac & Cheese Monsters for Halloween delight the little monster…I mean adorable angel child…in your own life.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Horizon Organic. The opinions and text are all mine.