Are you wanting to make some cute and inexpensive gifts this Christmas? This Dollar Store snowman chocolate gift idea might be just what you are looking for. It would be a great gift for your children’s teachers. It’s pretty easy to do, and it’s fun to give. You can fill the snowman with any kind of chocolate, treat or other gift. Maybe you’d like to make it as a holiday cookie jar for your own home this season. Love snowmen? Here are some other ideas: Snowman Snowflake Craft, Egg Carton Snowman, Pointillism Snowman, Snowman Cupcakes, Snowman Hot Chocolate, Snowman Marshmallow Dispenser, and Sponge Stamped Snowman Craft.
* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
Materials Needed to Make Snowman Chocolate Gift Idea
- Short Mason Jars or Other Rounded Jar – I found mine at a Dollar Store
- Craft Buttons
- 60yd (12x5yd) 3/8″ Christmas, Holiday, Winter Grosgrain Ribbon for Hair Bows, Gift Wrapping… – The one I have chosen to link to is a variety of Christmas ribbon, but you can use any you have on hand.
- Milk Jug
- Craft Adhesive
- Glue Dots
How to Make Snowman Chocolate Gift Idea
- Using glue dots, add the cork nose, button eyes and ribbon scarf to your jars.
- Take a milk jug and cut it down to have one side as a large piece. Trace your lid opening to get the center opening. Trace another outer circle to give about an inch rim to the hat. Cut it and stick it on the top.
- Glue the bottom jar lid to the base of the top jar using a glass friendly craft adhesive.
Your snowman is ready to fill with any treat or gift for family, teachers or friends. You and your kids can use a variety of colors and ideas to decorate these snowman chocolate gift idea jars made from Dollar Store containers.