I have teamed up with some great bloggers to bring you this special baby shower $50 giveaway. My friend at True Aim Education, Janine, just recently gave birth to a new baby boy. Her experience was the catalyst for this giveaway, and I’d love for you to here more about her journey here:
The miracle of life; it’s easy to forget in the hustle and bustle of our daily tasks. However, nothing reminds us of this blessing more than a newborn baby.
Right this minute, as I hold my 5 1/2 pound miracle and look into his eyes, I’m in awe. He’s part me, part his father, and part untold potential. How’s it possible that he is the only one that is exactly like him? Amazing!
And to think, I could have lost him. Born premature, there were many factors that could have prevented him from staying with us. Thanks to medical advancements and the caring staff in the NICU, he was given the chance to live a long and happy life.
That’s why my blogging friends and I wanted to celebrate with a mini Baby Shower to benefit Graham’s Foundation. The Graham’s foundation helps parents of preemies by sending care packages, providing resources, and connecting parents.
15 million babies worldwide are born premature. In the US alone, 1 in 9 babies are premature. It never occurred to me that I could have a preemie, but it can happen to anyone. So, if you’ve had a baby or are expecting, prayerfully consider supporting this amazing organization!
What’s Your Baby IQ?
The more knowledge I’ve gained about these tiny humans, the more miracles I have to be thankful for. So, how much do you know about babies? Test your Baby IQ with the questions below and then enter to win a $50 Amazon gift card and a handmade baby gift from Reprezent Creatons in Support of Graham’s Foundation!
To test your knowledge or learn some amazing things about babies, leave your answers in the comments below and come back at the end of the giveaway to get the correct answers!
1. Babies are born with a swimming reflex but it goes away by about what age?
a. 3 weeks b. 4 months c. 1 year d. 18 months
2. A newborn’s head makes up what percent of his body’s length?
a. 25 b. 15 c. 10 d. 50
3. Which of the following things can be determined as early as 10 weeks into a pregnancy?
a. Near or far sighted b. Left or right handed c. Athletic ability d. Hair thickness
4. A baby’s fingerprints appear at how many weeks gestation?
a. 20 b. 14 c. 26 d. 30
5. What can a baby do that an adult can’t?
a. Lick their elbow b. cross their eye and stick out their tongue c. breathe and swallow at the same time d. sneeze with their eyes open (Are you trying each of these like I did? Lol!)
6. When are baby’s physical attributes determined, including gender, hair color, and eye color?
a. conception b. 6 weeks c. 13 weeks d. 20 weeks
7. At how many weeks was the world’s youngest surviving preemie born?
a. 24 b. 23 c. 22 d. 21
8. How many babies are born in the world every second?
a. 1 b. 2 c. 3 d. 4
9. In the womb, your baby can smell what you are smelling by…
a. 26 weeks b. 27 weeks c. 28 weeks d. 29 weeks
10. What body part are babies not born with?
a. Elbows b. Kneecaps c. Shoulder Blades d. Tailbone
Enter to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card and a Handmade Baby Gift from Reprezent Creatons worth $15!