I hope your family takes advantage of the Easter bunny paper plate and doily craft for kids. It’s cute and wonderful for display this spring season. While we are a family who celebrates Jesus at Easter – his death and his resurrection – I am not opposed to hiding eggs and getting my craft on with some bunnies and chicks. We also have many ways to celebrate Jesus this season. Just check out my 20+ Christ-centered Easter crafts found here.
* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
Materials Needed to Make Easter Bunny Paper Plate and Doily Craft for Kids
- Large Wiggle Eyes
- Large White Pipe Cleaner
- Paper Plates
- 9″ Paper Doilies
- Pink Foam
- White Glue and Glue Stick
- Pink Ribbon (optional)
Directions to Make Easter Bunny Paper Plate and Doily Craft for Kids
- Using a glue stick, glue down the doily to the paper plate.
- Cut the chenille white pipe cleaners to an appropriate length so that when they are folded in half they create tall bunny ears.
- Turn over the paper plate and tape chenille ears in place.
- Using white glue, glue the google eyes in place.
- Cut the pink foam into a triangle and glue into place using a glue stick. You can use basic construction paper as well.
- Draw on a little mouth and whiskers using your Sharpie.
- If desired, tie a little bow around the bunny’s ear.
Hoping times of baking, crafting and celebration bring you closer as a family this season.
Looking for More Easter Crafts?
If you are looking for Easter crafts, I have you covered. To see all of my content on this topic, please visit my Easter tab, where you will see thumbnail pictures of all the activities and links to each post. I have Christ-centered activities as well as craft ideas for all families.