Birthday parties are one of my favorite things to plan! Another year older. More milestones accomplished. I’m excited to share the 7 ways Chuck E. Cheese’s makes birthday parties stress free!
When I was invited to celebrate one of my child’s birthdays at Chuck E. Cheese’s my answer was a simple, “YES!” I was in. The experience exceeded my expectations.
Note: This post is sponsored by Chuck E. Cheese’s, but don’t get me wrong. I love Chuck E. Cheese’s. There’s a nostalgia from when I was a kid, and you can see the joy transferred to my own kids’ faces when we are there.
Throwing birthdays is something I love to do! I I enjoy the cake, baking, decorating, the gift giving…all of it…except the stress!
Have you ever found that when you throw a birthday party at your home the house preparation and entertaining adds a level of stress you weren’t expecting?
While I will sometimes continue having birthdays in my home, I will also embrace the convenience and joy brought by celebrating in someone else’s kid-centered space.
From years of throwing parties for my family I’ve changed the level of pressure I put on myself to create the Pinterest perfect party in my home. I take advantage of the chance to go to a place that provides food service, entertainment and organizes the flow of your birthday party for me.
Less stress during hosting a birthday party means the ability to be more present with the ones you love! I want to share with you the 7 Ways Chuck E. Cheese’s Makes Birthday Parties Stress Free.
Here’s the 7 Ways Chuck E. Cheese’s Makes Birthday Parties Stress Free:
- Easy online reservation system. Being able to simply choose what you want and when in the convenience of your own home on the computer gives you a sense of ease right away. The process is extremely simple, and we were given extra tokens for games because of using this convenient tool.
- They provide the plan. With All You Can Play Birthday packages you will have everything you need to throw a wonderful birthday party. Other than planning to attend and bring your gifts, you can leave the rest to Chuck E. Cheese’s.
- They serve YOU. I was extremely impressed with how present and helpful the staff was. You get a dedicated host with you during your entire party experience. From the moment we entered the establishment the ENTIRE birthday was led by their staff and Chuck E. Cheese himself! I TRULY got to enjoy the party instead of being stressed with every detail.
- They lead YOU. Instead of keeping the party on schedule myself, THEY did this for me! They entertained the kids, led the segments of the party and directed us with what we were to do next. The staff checked in frequently asking us when we would like certain aspects of our party to happen as the party proceeded.
- They celebrate YOU. We left our experience feeling special! Chuck E. Cheese’s has everything needed to make your child feel like a star on their birthday. They do this with their genuine enthusiasm and the fun they provide with music, dancing and singing and games.
- They can do it ALL. You can skip the party store and bakery and simply show up. They can do all the set up for your birthday party from the goody bags to the balloons and cake!
- They let you relax. With all I shared above you as the parent get to be present and enjoy the birthday party too. Instead of planning and serving and cleaning up you get to have the freedom to visit with your guests stress free! You get to enjoy your loved one more and create more memories. With Chuck E. Cheese’s birthday parties you get to enjoy what the birthday is really about- your birthday star!
We had so much fun at our birthday party that my kids cannot wait for the next family birthday to come around so we can go back! Chuck E. Cheese’s truly is where a kid can be a kid AND a mom can be a kid for a few hours too!
We are ultimate Chuck E. Cheese fans because the 7 ways Chuck E. Cheese’s makes birthday parties stress free and because of the thrill my kids experience when they are there. You can see more about our adventures as we tried to create a Guinness World Record or our Post Tax Day fun all at Chuck E. Cheese.
Had our daughter’s 3rd Bday here a couple months ago, overall it was a good experience. We did wind up paying over $300 but all the kids got to play unlimited games for the whole party and the pizza tasted really good, so it was worth it. Also kept all the kids entertained and they didn’t rush us like other party places have.
We have had good experiences too. Glad to hear you had a great experience.