2. The laundry often sits way too long in the laundry room.
3. My last tear filled moment was about how I feel like I am running in a hamster wheel when it comes to keeping this house in order. I have little elves that are trying to destroy everything I am trying to accomplish.
4. If there were one character development trait I needed to focus on all year long, it would be patience.
5. I have not found a good balance of how much time I spend with technology.
6. I have a favorite.
7. I lose it. Sometimes I just do.
8. I am convinced that my parenting tips are good. I wouldn’t write them if I didn’t think that. However, sometimes I struggle with implementing them. I try, but I definitely have times where I am slacking. Life goes so much better when I’m on top of it. Wish I could just stay there.
9. Sometimes photography gets in the way of the joy of the moment…especially when the camera is acting up. It couldn’t possibly be user error.
10. My kids cry and pitch fits.
11. My brain doesn’t work nearly as well as it used to.
12. 8:00 at night is my favorite time of day.
13. I need to make exercise a priority in my life.
14. There have been times I’ve wondered if I really want to be a stay at home mom.
15. I can look down on and relate to the woman in the grocery store yelling at her child, all in the same thought.
16. I’m excited for the time when my kids are all in school.
17. This blog wouldn’t be possible without my husband.
18. I love crafting as a kid. Having kids is the only thing that has brought it back. I really wouldn’t have called myself a “crafter” until this blog.
19. I sometimes ignore the quiet that inevitably means a disaster is happening just because I want a few more quiet moments myself.
20. I have had OCD moments of obsessing about pageviews.
21. I’m not a baby person. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a kid person. However, if you are not related to me, please don’t ask me to hold your baby.
22. There are times I haven’t felt like blogging. There have been times all I have wanted to do was blog.
23. There are times I don’t feel very meaningful.
24. Although the verses are the most important part of my character development series, I haven’t emphasized them enough.
25. I didn’t follow one blog until I started my own. I had no idea what I was doing. I had never heard of a link party, button, Alexa rating, CPM’s or anything.
26. I’ll complain about my kitchen/house being a disaster and then willingly destroy it for the sake of a craft, cake or activity. Then, I’ll complain again and wonder how I can never seem to keep things clean around here.
27. There have been some things I have had intentions of implementing, like the Saturday bin, and never follow through. Other things are going well. I still think it’s a good idea.
28. I stay up way too late. Mostly because it’s my only time without 3 little ones around.
29. I don’t do well with a high noise level. My kids are really loud.
30. Sometimes I am hopeful and excited about parenting. Sometimes I am discouraged and just getting by.
31. When I just had one child I thought it was hardest thing I had ever done in my life. Now when I have only have one child with me I think it is the easiest thing I have ever done. Perspective is amazing.
32. When a person without children says they are sick and just stayed in bed for a day, I’m envious.