Please welcome one of my favorite blogging friend and guest writer today: Hi there! This is Stefanie at Simple Acres ! I am excited to share a fun holiday inspiration with you all! These simple DIY Christmas gift tags are easy, affordable and fun to create! Who needs something fun to create memories with your loved ones while making this hectic holiday season just a little bit easier?
Materials Need to Make DIY Christmas Gift Tags
* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
How to Make DIY Christmas Gift Tags
1. Cuts tag shapes out of your water color paper.
2. Apply simple brush strokes of watercolor in varying colors to your tags. For more on watercolor technique and holiday inspiration click the links. Also, I have a video tutorial here.
3. Once dry, apply modge podge to ends of gift tags and sprinkle with glitter. Kids can help with this.
4. Once dry, write your favorite holiday greetings on top.
I am loving basic craft paper with a simple string and homemade gift tags this year. This inspiration can be done by little “elves” even! Actually, my kids painted these ones! For added texture to your gift wrapping, add a little ornament or bobble you love. For my gift wrapping I layered a wood ornament I bought at the craft store for 25 cents. There you have it friends…simple, affordable and fun!
For more simple holiday inspiration, crafts and art visit me at Simple Acres where the “simple things” take front stage and family, fun, food and farming is a way of life! I can also be found on Facebook, Instagram and my new love…YouTube!