We love Hi-Chew candies around here, so when asked whether my oldest daughter wanted to do our gummy bear valentines like her sister or do another, she quickly requested giving her classmates Hi-Chew candy. We brainstormed together a bit, and I went to work to make a Hi-Chew valentine printable for kids.
Materials Needed to Make a Hi-Chew Valentine
* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
- Hi-Chew – I did 10 candies per bag, but you could split it up however you want.
- Free Hi-Chew Valentine Printable
- Sandwich Bags
- Red & White Bakers Twine
- 2″ Circle Hole Punch or Scissors – I couldn’t find my exact hole punch, but I think the one I linked to would work well. You want to be able to view where you are punching out so that you can center the graphic.
- Paper Cutter or Scissors
- Hole Punch (heart shape available) – I used a flower hole punch I had on hand.
How to Make Hi-Chew Valentine Bags for Classmates
- Print out my free “Hi-Chews You to Be my Valentine” printable and cut into strips.
- Using a 2″ circle paper punch, line up the paper accordingly and punch out the circles.
- Using a hole punch (a heart shaped ones would be super cute), punch a hole in the top of your circle printable.
- Fill sandwich bags with a desired number of Hi-Chew candy pieces and use red and white twine or other ribbon to close the bag, tying on the printable.
I hope this Hi-Chew Valentine printable is really helpful for you this season. What child wouldn’t love receiving a bag of Hi-Chew candies as a Valentine gift? My kids were able to help with every step of the process. They love to punch the holes, fill and tie the bags. It becomes a group effort. Happy Valentine’s Day!