These “About to Pop” Popcorn Containers for a Baby Shower were a perfect accent to my bow tie baby shower theme. For those of you interested in using this theme idea or popcorn container idea I have created a couple free printables for you. It was fun to dress up the popcorn boxes so that they look like the front of a button down shirt with a bow tie. A bow tie themed baby boy shower provided many opportunities for cute decorations. Come check out how we created the napkins here.
* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
Materials Needed to Make “About to Pop” Popcorn Containers for a Baby Shower
- White Popcorn Boxes
- Bow Tie Printable
- “About to Pop” Printable
- Grocery Bag Color Stock Paper
- White Stock Paper
- Double Stick Tape
- White Buttons
- Glue Dots
- Zebra Popcorn (link to Amazon, but I found them at Costco)
How to Make “About to Pop” Popcorn Containers for a Baby Shower
- Print out bow tie pattern printable onto grocery bag colored craft paper.
- Cut out bow tie patterns and fold into a bow tie shape, adhering with double stick tape or glue dots. To do this, simply fold in one side and adhere to the center. Then fold in the other side and adhere to the center. Wrap the bow tie strip around the center and attach with double stick tape.
- Using double stick tape or glue dots, attach the bow tie to the top of the popcorn container.
- Print out out “About to Pop” printable and cut it out.
- Using double stick tape for the printable and glue dots for the button, adhere these elements under the bow tie.
- Fill the popcorn container with popcorn and serve.
I’m equipping you to be able to easily host your own bow tie boy baby shower for a loved one in your life. Perhaps these cute “About to Pop” Popcorn Containers for a Baby Shower will inspire your next celebration.