A child’s education is one of the most important factors of their foundation as they grow and mature through life. As a mother, I strive to be present in my children’s education process. Today I am sharing how Hefty is supporting our children’s education by being the only trash bag that offers Box Tops that donate finances to educators. Just as Hefty is coming alongside schools through the Box Top program, we as moms can play an important part as well. Let me share with you 10 Simple Ways to Support your Child’s Education.
Being involved in my child’s education is not only fun but fulfilling. Enjoy this list of inspirational ways to get involved in your child’s education.
10 Simple Ways to Support your Child’s Education
- Make homework time fun.
- Be present at your child’s school events and activities.
- Volunteer in the classroom.
- Reward your child for their accomplishments with quality time and attention.
- Praise and affirm your child as they learn new things.
- Encourage sharing time at dinner about what new things they are learning at school.
- Support what new topics they are learning with books and videos at home.
- Create excitement in their education by extending their learned topics into family outings.
- Donate needed items to the classroom.
- Cut out and collect Box Tops to turn into your child’s school.
As you can see, supporting your child’s education can be simple and fun. I love how an everyday used product like Hefty trash bags can serve as a reminder to the importance of staying involved and supportive. My child enjoyed applying his new learned skill of counting while cutting out the four Box Tops from our Hefty box.
A successful learning experience for our children involves the parents, educators, community and companies pulling together for the common good of their education. I encourage you to pick 1-2 Ways to Support your Child’s Education each month as a focus. Our presence as parents in our child’s lives is meaningful!
Choosing to use Hefty trash bags serves a great purpose as a daily need we all have while supporting our schools and children. Each Box Top coupon is worth 10 cents and schools can earn up to $20,000 every year by clipping Box Tops.
Check out this silly video from Hefty here. What would your child’s school NEVER say?! #SaidNoSchoolEver
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.