Materials Needed to Make Hearts for my Spreading Love with Homemade Valentines Activity
- Watercolor paper, watercolors and brush
- Black fine point permanent marker
- Hot glue gun
- Popsicle sticks
Directions to Make Hearts for my Spreading Love with Homemade Valentines Activity
- Free hand simple hearts of varied sizes.
- Paint with watercolors or allow your children to have fun and paint. Water colors are really easy to do, and they always turn out fabulous.
- Once dry write words on hearts such as “share” , “love” and “care” or even cute phrases such as “you make me burst with joy” (that can cue a fun treat such as an almond joy to share)
- Cut out hearts and hot glue to Popsicle sticks