20 Date Night Questions Sponsored by Listerine
I am really excited to bring you these date night questions sponsored by Listerine. Did you know that Listerine has a new look designed to add color and cool decor to your bathroom? I’ll be getting to that, but I first want to tell you the inspiration for this date night post. My husband and I recently went on a date night, and I asked for my readers’ help. I thought it would be a lot of fun to reach out to my Facebook audience for fun questions I could ask my husband that night. Your questions brought so much depth to our date. I immediately wanted to do a post with date night questions to inspire other people in adding a fun element to date night. One of the questions that was asked is, “What is your biggest pet peeve?” What was my answer? Bad Breath!! Drives me crazy when I am talking to someone with bad breath. This leads me to Listerine.
Did you know that Listerine is the #1 dentist recommended brand, and it is the only one I use? It makes my mouth feel cleaner and healthier. It’s the brand I buy, and I was down to the last drop when I was able to receive their new bottle. I normally tuck my bottles away, but I love that their new bottles, available for a limited-time only, have such a great look. The fun and colorful design can be incorporated into my bathroom decor and therefore can be displayed loud and proud, contributing to the look and feel of my bathroom.
These bottles are available at Target starting July 13, 2014 (Save Now with Target Cartwheel) and their are four refreshing flavors with different colored chevron designs. You can pick your favorite from Cool Mint, Fresh Mint, Arctic Mint and Fresh Citrus. I chose Cool Mint for both the turquoise bottle I wanted to add a contrasting color to my red towels as well as the fresh taste.
Now, the whole point is we don’t want to commit the foul of my biggest pet peeve, bad breath. We especially don’t want to commit the foul on date night. Head on out to Target to pick up your trendy Listerine bottle that will add personality to your bathroom decor. Then, head out on a spectacular date night with your spouse.
I want to encourage date nights. As a mom, I know how we can get tired and busy with everyday life. However, I think it is really important to get dates with your spouse. We pour into our kids, but we need to pour into our marriages even more. Our kids will benefit as we work on the #1 earthly relationship we have been given. Marriage gets more challenging as kids enter the picture, so we need to fight hard to keep our marriages running strong. My husband and I had such a great time on our last date night when we incorporated interesting questions we probably wouldn’t have normally thought to ask. It added new depth, and we were able to continue the work to know each other deeply and create a love map of each other. So, I wanted to bring you these questions to encourage and inspire you in your own special date night. Again, thanks to my facebook followers who gave me all of these ideas!
Date Night Questions
1. What are your three favorite songs?
2. What is your best quality? How about mine?
3. What is the best $100 (or enter another amount) you have ever spent?
4. If you could have any special skill, what would it be? (Not super powers but skills like master carpenter, pastry chef, artist, singer, musician,etc)
5. Play the —— or ——- game…tacos or burgers, mountains or beach…go really fast though…
6. If you could only eat one food for a month, what would it be?
7. What is something that you forgot once — and will never forget again?
8. Describe the job that “They couldn’t pay me enough to do.”
9. What is one thing could I do differently to make our marriage more fun?
10. What song would you choose as the soundtrack for this year in your life and why?
11. What would you title your autobiography?
12. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
13. When was the last time you did something really kind for someone?
14. If money were no object, what job would be most fulfilling for you?
15. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
16. What is your most vivid memory from _____ school? (could be your experience or something you saw… or even things you thought about.)
17. What’s that one thing that I used to do during courtship or at the beginning of our marriage that I no longer do and you would like for me to begin doing again?
18. If you could go anywhere on a vacation, where would it be? Then make a plan to go!!
19. What is one gold you hope to accomplish this year?
20. What would you try if you had no fear?