* What was hanging on the mirror?
* What shape was the pillow on the bed?
* What kind of shoes was Fancy Nancy wearing?
* What did the umbrella look like?
* Where was Fancy Nancy’s doll?
* Name one kind of stuffed animal that was on the book shelf?
They actually did really well. I asked some pretty hard observations to make on a couple pages, and I was impressed that some of them were taken into account.
After playing this game, we also had some fun looking at our “I Spy” book that requires a lot of attentiveness.