With a child who loves tactical experiences, I’m always looking for ideas to keep her interested. Make your won boogers definitely captures imagination and gives that fun “ewww!” childhood experience. Kids (OK and parents too) will find something oddly fascinating while playing with this slime.
- Boiling water
- A cup
- Corn syrup
- A teaspoon
- A fork
- Fill half a cup with boiling water.
- Add three teaspoons of gelatin to the boiling water.
- Let it soften before stirring with a fork.
- Add a quarter of a cup of corn syrup.
- Stir the mixture again with your fork and look at the long strands of gunk that have formed.
- As the mixture cools slowly add more water, small amounts at a time.
- After you let it sit for a while, it will turn into more of a Jell-O like substance.