1. Your mom made cookies. She didn’t say you couldn’t have one. Do you: a) just take one or b) ask mom
2. You are tired and grumpy. You should: a) whine and cry b) find a quiet place to be alone c) choose joy (could choose either b or c)
3. You want to write on the white board. Do you: a) ask your mom b) go get the markers and board
4. You are singing. Your sister asks you to stop. You should: a) stop right away b) go in the other room where she can’t hear c) sing louder (either a or b)
5. Your sister spilled her water. You should: a) tell mom b) either clean it up or encourage her to clean it up.
6. Your brother is upstairs sleeping. You want to get your dress up clothes. Do you: a) go upstairs and get your dress up clothes quietly. b) ask mom if it’s OK to go upstairs quietly
7. You go to your friend’s house and want to perform on their coffee table. Do you: a) put on your show. b) ask if you are allowed to stand on their furniture.
8. You hear a knock at the door. Should you: a) ask if you can open the door b) open the door.
9. Your sister wants the toy you are playing with. Do you: a) ask her to wait b) share right away c) Yell, “No” (either a or b)
10. Your sister wants the cereal box, but it is close to you and you don’t want to grab it. Do you a) give it to her. b) tell her to get it herself.