Halloween is over, and you might have some extra candy around the house. If you have Lifesavers, I think you are going to love the simplicity, fun and tastiness of this activity. These DIY Lifesaver lollipops will be a hit with your kids. Even if you don’t have Lifesavers on hand right now, I believe you are going to want to run out to the store and buy some. This activity is based on a variation of the homemade lollipops we have made before.
Materials Needed for DIY Lifesaver Lollipops
- Paper Straws or Long Lollipop Sticks
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper or Silicone Baking Mat
How to Make DIY Lifesaver Lollipops
- Kids will make lifesaver designs on a piece of parchment paper or silicone baking mat set on a baking sheet. Remember that you will be adding sticks, so you will want to leave room for adding these at the end.
- Bake on 350 for 5-7 minutes. Keep your eyes on these because they will turn brown if they over-cook.
- Once removed from the oven, immediately add your paper straws or lollipop sticks. Twist a little to get the candy to cover a portion of the stick.
The activity of making homemade Lifesaver lollipops is that fun. I hope you have a lot of fun turning your Lifesaver candy into whimsical lollipops. I know your kids are going to love it.
If you like this idea, I think you’ll love to see our other homemade lollipops and the fun designs that can be created with just a slight variation to this activity. Below are pictures from that activity.