DIY Playing Card Holder for Kids
Materials Needed to Make DIY Playing Card Holder for Kids
* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
- Two plastic lids (these are fondant lids, but you can use margarine, cream cheese, etc.)
- Mod Podge
- Craft Sponge Brush
- Metal Brad Fastener
- Exacto Knife
- Pictures of your Kids Sized to Fit the Lid (a picture for each lid)
How to Make DIY Playing Card Holder for Kids
- Cut out the picture of your kids to fit the inner circle of your lids.
- Have them spread mod podge or glue onto the plastic lids lids. Stick down the picture.
- Next, have them mod podge or glue the top of it.
- When dry, poke a hole in the center of the lids with tip of scissors or an Exacto knife. Parents should do that part.
- Fasten the two lids together with the metal paper fastener. Now you can play cards with your kids.