This pipe cleaner bunny ring craft for Easter is a simple, inexpensive and adorable craft.
My daughter actually created the concept and procedure this craft. It’s so fun when your kids start to display their own talents and ideas.
Pipe Cleaner Bunny Ring Craft for Easter
When my daughter approached me this last weekend and said, “Can we create some crafts for your blog?” there was no question in my mind. Yes!
I have wanted to create some more Easter crafts for you, but our lives have been so busy lately. Finally we were hit with a lazy Saturday, and this is what the kids wanted to do.
I will share some of their other fun creations at the ends of this post.
When we came up with the idea to make bunny rings out of pipe cleaners, I came up with an idea, and my daughter came up with another. I actually ended up liking hers better, but I’ll be sharing both with you today.
Materials Needed to Make Pipe Cleaner Bunny Ring Craft for Easter
Creativity Street Chenille Stems/Pipe Cleaners 12 Inch x 4mm 100-Piece, White700 PCS Assorted Mixed Color Resin Buttons 2 and 4 Holes Round Craft for Sewing DIY Crafts Children’s Manual Button Painting,DIY Handmade Ornament600 Pieces Mixed Self-adhesive Wiggle Googly Eyes DIY Scrapbooking Crafts Toy Accessories (Assorted Sizes)Glue Dots Mini Dots Adhesive Value Pack Sheets, 3/16 Inch, Clear, Pack of 600
How to Make Pipe Cleaner Bunny Ring Craft for Easter
- Thread a white pipe cleaner though the button and press one side down.
- Wrap the white pipe cleaner around the button until you are out of pipe cleaner..
- Take another pipe cleaner. Tuck it into the original wrap to set it in place and then wrap the pipe cleaner around the button in the opposite direction than before.
- Tuck one more pipe cleaner under the other and wrap the button in one direction to cover the button completely.
- Next, tuck another pipe cleaner through a pipe cleaner loop toward the top of your fuzzy ball. Create a loop for one side of the ear. Fold the other end of the pipe cleaner to look like the first ear and then twist at the base. You should have two matching ears on top of your fuzzy bunny face.
- With the left over pipe cleaner from making your ears, tuck it under one of the pipe cleaners and then create a small circle (becomes the ring hole), twisting it into place.
- Fiddle with it a bit to get the ears, ring shape and face like you’d want it.
- Using glue dots, affix the craft eyes and pink bead. nose
Notes: Following the written tutorial would be tough. Watching the following video should be extremely helpful.
The fuzzy white bunny ring was my daughter’s idea. You can see my version above. In the Easter bunny ring off, I definitely give the win to her, but I thought I would share my own version just in case this is the on you prefer.
For instructions, I’m going to give a quick visual tutorial. With crafts like this, I don’t feel the words are crazy helpful.