My son recently turned four, and as per his request, we had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle birthday party. It was a lot of fun creating a party for him, and trying to do clever food ideas is part of the challenge. This year seemed super busy, so I wanted to do simple and easily reproducible ideas for you. These Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle juice boxes are just that. I made a printable so that assembling these juice boxes would be easy as you are planning your own TMNT party.
Materials Needed to Make Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Juice Boxes
- Juice Boxes – I used Juicy Juice Apple Juice
- Green Paper
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Mask Printable
- Double Stick Tape or Glue Dots
- Scissors and/or Paper Cutter
How to Make Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Juice Boxes
- Cut out your green paper to match the height and total distance around your juice box. Make sure to make it a little longer to provide an overlap. I found that I just needed to cut the height and used the full length of the paper.
- Remove the straw, keeping it in the plastic. Using double stick tape, regular tape or glue dots, adhere one side of the paper to the back of the juice box.
- Wrap the paper around the box, creasing each corner as you work your way around the box. Kids can help with this. Have them add tape or glue dots to secure the paper at the end.
- Print out and cut out the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle masks provided in the printable mentioned above.
- Wrap the masks around the boxes and secure with double stick tape.
- With double stick tape or glue dots, add the straw back onto the back of the box.
These juice boxes will be a great addition to your own Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party. If you want your kids to think you are really cool, don’t even wait for a birthday party. Throw these TMNT juices boxes in their lunch boxes for a sweet surprise.