Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, and I love to provide my readers with free printable options for classmate gifts. The kids love exchanging Valentine Day cards, and I love to offer something unique and special. My daughters are in 1st and 3rd grade, and at these ages, jokes are big. My oldest especially really appreciates a good joke. Her love of humor inspired these Valentine’s Day Joke Printables. I like to have a little bag of candy to include, so I made these printables the size of snack Ziplock bag. You could add healthy or homemade snacks in the treat bag as well. For more Valentine’s Day printable ideas for the classroom, please see these posts: Hi-Chew Valentine Printable, Gummy Bear Valentine Printable, You Rock Valentine Printable, and S’More Valentine Printable.
Hopefully by providing you with a printable, I’ve made it inexpensive and easy. I also hope that these jokes bring smiles to your kids’ faces. Make sure to get your children helping with every step of the process so this becomes their gift to their classmates.
Materials Needed to Make Valentine’s Day Joke Printables and Snack Bags
* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
- Free Joke Printable
- Ziploc Snack Bags
- Stapler or \Double Sided Tape
- Paper Cutter
- A Valentine Treat like Chocolate Heart Pretzels or Cherry Hearts Valentine Candy
How to Make Valentine’s Day Joke Printables and Snack Bags
- Print out the free Valentine’s Day Joke Printables.
- Add treats to bag.
- Cut the joke printable to size with a 1/4 inch border and fold in half.
- Staple or use double stick tape to attach the printable onto the top of the bag.
It’s that easy. I hope celebrating love brings a lot of fun and joy to your lives this February 14th. The classroom is a fun place to celebrate Philia love – the Greek word that means “affectionate regard, friendship,” usually “between equals.” I am hoping they experience a lot of this on Valentine’s Day.