These chocolate mint Bible Study invitations are what we handed out to the women of our congregations this last weekend. We want all the ladies to know that they are invited to join us to study, and we want them to know and the experience the Bible on a deeper level. His word is active, and it is a powerful way to know God’s voice. The Bible is the benchmark for all we do, and we wanted to find a loving way to invite other women to study and learn to apply what they are reading in scriptures. If you are encouraged by God’s word, I think you might love these printable verses about joy.
* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
One thing I want you to know right away is that I changed the actual printable. I had already done all the work for the 180 of these we made, and I didn’t re-do them. Therefore, the pictures you see aren’t quite accurate. I changed, “You Were Mint to be in God’s Word” to “You Are Mint to be in God’s Word.” I felt that made a whole lot more sense.
Materials Needed to Make Chocolate Mint Bible Study Invitations
- Andes Mints
- Small Plastic Bags size 2″ w x 3″ h (3.5 inches with top)
- You Were Mint to Be in God’s Word – Free Printable
- Paper Cutter
- Stapler or Double Stick Tape
Instructions to Make Chocolate Mint Bible Study Invitations
- Cut out the chocolate mint Bible Study invitations.
- Put two Andes Mints per bag.
- Fold the chocolate mint Bible Study invitations. “You Are Mint to be in God’s Word” will be the front. The scripture, “Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path,” will be on the back.
- Staple them in place or for a more discreet look use double stick tape.
Hoping you are inspired to invite women to join you in studying God’s word. This is a fun resource that I hope will draw many into knowing Jesus.