I know Christmas is coming quickly. For those who still have time for crafts, I created this dot paint Christmas tree on canvas. It’s a fun craft for kids of all ages. The materials are fairly simple, and you may have many of these items on hand. We love Christmas tree crafts around here, so if you are looking for other options, here are some more: 3-D pyramid Christmas trees, popsicle tree craft, fingerprint Christmas trees or my other popsicle tree craft.
* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
Materials Needed to Make Dot Paint Christmas Tree on Canvas
The washable dab markers, canvas’ and glitter were provided to me by Craft Project Ideas.
- Paint Dab Markers
- 8×10 inch Canvas
- Assorted craft supplies: Craft Buttons, Christmas Ribbon, Sequins, Glitter
- White Glue
- Brown Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Gold Star Foam Sticker
How to Make Dot Paint Christmas Tree on Canvas
- Draw a triangle on your canvas. I helped my kids with this part. This is a great time to teach them how to center something and work on math.
- Have kids fill in the triangle with dots using the dot paint.
- Paint a trunk on your tree.
- Let dry.
- Using craft supplies like buttons, sequins, glitter and ribbon, decorate your Christmas tree. White glue works great for this!
- Stick a gold or silver star on the top of your tree.
Hoping these adorable Dot Paint Christmas Tree on Canvas make their way into your home this season. These are beautiful to set on a shelf or hang for display. I have to say that I love using velcro command strips to hang my Christmas decorations. Merry Christmas, Everyone!