The S’More flavor profile is classic. That Hershey’s chocolate combined with gooey marshmallows and graham crackers will delight most people. In Jodi’s S’More Bar with Rolos, the Rolos add a touch of caramel to a classic and beloved treat. This recipe is one of my husband’s favorites…mine too.
Ingredients Needed to Make Jodi’s S’More Bar with Rolos
- Box of Graham Crackers (14.4 oz), Divided
- 13 Tbsp Butter, Divided
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Package Mini Marshmallows, Divided
- 3 Hershey Chocolate Bars, Chopped
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- 3 Packages Rolos, Chopped
How to Make Jodi’s S’More Bar with Rolos
- Preheat oven to 350.Put about half of a box of graham crackers in a food processor and process to fine crumbs. Measure out 1 3/4 cup crumbs and put in a bowl. Melt 7 Tbsp butter and add that and 2 Tbsp sugar to the graham cracker crumbs. Once mixed, press into a greased 9×13 pan and bake for 15-20 minutes on 350.Once combined, press into a 9×13 pan, lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray (new addition that is not revealed in original photo). Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine 3 cups marshmallows, 3 Tbsp butter and 3 Tbsp milk in a large microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for 1-1 1/2 minutes. Add in the chopped Hershey chocolate bars and stir until chocolate is completely melted. Spread the mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Next, coarsely break 9 graham crackers and put in a large bowl. Melt 3 Tbsp butter and toss with graham cracker chunks. Chop the Rolos and add those to the mixture. Add 2 cups marshmallows and toss lightly. Put mixture over graham cracker crust.
- Bake on 350 8-10 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned. I baked my for 8 minutes and then put it under the broiler to char the marshmallows on top. Watch carefully!
- Cool completely before cutting and serving.
Yield: 24 bars