Ingredients Needed to Make a Dense & Mild Coconut Cake
How to Make a Dense & Mild Coconut Cake
- Sift all dry ingredients into a bowl, and stir to combine.
- In another bowl, whip softened butter and 1 cup coconut milk. Once combined, add to dry ingredients and blend for 1 1/2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl mix vanilla, egg whites, and 1/2 cup coconut milk. Add to first bowl in three additions, mixing 20 seconds with each addition. Mix for an additional 1 minute at the end.
- Bake at 320 until done, about 40-50 minutes, or until toothpicks come out clean.
- 11″x3″ cake pan – Half filled – This will rise to the full pan and then can be cut in half using a cake leveler.
- 2 – 8″x2″ cake pans – Half filled. Top trimmed using a cake leveler.
- 5″x3″ cake pan – Just over half filled – This will rise to the full pan and then can be cut in half using a cake leveler.
Wanting Top Tips for Cake Making and Decorating?