This Swedish Fish Valentine Printable is perfect to give to friends at school. It is not romantic. It is just sweet, as elementary age Valentine’s should be. This printable remains free for you. For another fun Valentine printable, please check out my Gummy Bear Valentine Printable.
* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
I tend to like to be more on top of Valentine’s Day than I feel this year. As I was doing my shopping at Target today, I went to the candy section to buy peppermints, which tend to help my daughter with her headaches. While there it became glaringly obvious that Valentine’s Day is coming up next week. Oops. Time to get rolling.
We like to do something unique, and we LOVE Swedish Fish. I figured I’d grab those and figure something out. It didn’t take moving to the next aisle for me to realize what I wanted to say, “To one of the sweet-ish fish in the school.” I did toy with different variations of this phrase, but alas, I landed on that one.
Materials Needed to Make the Swedish Fish Valentine Printable
- Swedish Fish
- Free Sweet-ish Fish Printable
- Ziploc Snack Bags
- Double Stick Tape or Stapler
- Scissors or Paper Cutter
How to Make Swedish Fish Valentine Printable
- Cut out the Sweet-ish fish printable to size. You will want to measure the size of your snack bags and cut accordingly. There might be a little white boarder around the edges. Note: I cut the bottom sides and the bottom of the printable first. I then folded it in half to find my top cut.
- Have kids write who the Valentine gift bag is to and from on the back.
- Fill a bag part way up with Swedish fish.
- Fold the printable over the bag.
- Use double stick tape or a stapler to attach the printable to the bag.
I hope your kids really enjoy their classroom celebrations. Hopefully this fun Swedish Fish Valentine printable will make it into the hands of a lot of kids this year and for years to come.