* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
Paper Pumpkin Craft Tutorial – Materials Needed
- orange construction paper or orange stock paper
- green construction paper or green stock paper
- brown construction paper or brown stock paper
- stapler and staples
- string for hanging
- scissors or paper cutter
Paper Pumpkin Craft Tutorial
- Cut a piece of paper into 1 inch strips.
- Cut the one inch strips into the following lengths: 11 inches (x2), 9 inches (x2), 7 inches (x2) and 6 inches (x1).
- One piece of paper creates one pumpkin.
- Next it’s time to put the pumpkin together. You want to have the 6 inch one in the middle and then sandwich out from smallest to largest. Make sure the top is flush and put in a staple.
- You now want to line up the other end flush and staple.
- Cut out some leaves and a stem. Curl the stem around a pencil. We stapled it all together.
This original post from October 2012 was revamped and republished in September of 2016.
Here’s my YouTube tutorial: