* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
Paper Pumpkin Craft Tutorial – Materials Needed
- orange construction paper or orange stock paper
- green construction paper or green stock paper
- brown construction paper or brown stock paper
- stapler and staples
- string for hanging
- scissors or paper cutter
Paper Pumpkin Craft Tutorial
- Cut a piece of paper into 1 inch strips.
- Cut the one inch strips into the following lengths: 11 inches (x2), 9 inches (x2), 7 inches (x2) and 6 inches (x1).
- One piece of paper creates one pumpkin.
- Next it’s time to put the pumpkin together. You want to have the 6 inch one in the middle and then sandwich out from smallest to largest. Make sure the top is flush and put in a staple.
- You now want to line up the other end flush and staple.
- Cut out some leaves and a stem. Curl the stem around a pencil. We stapled it all together.
This original post from October 2012 was revamped and republished in September of 2016.
Visit the bottom of this post for the full video tutorial.
Want More Fun Fall Crafts?