I created this Jolly Rancher Valentine Printable for my son to hand out to his friends at school. This isn’t the first printable I’ve designed. As my kids suggest different candies to gift, I create. It’s a lot of fun. I have Valentine printables for Gummy Bears, Hi-Chews, Swedish Fish, Rock Candy, Lollipops, Fruit Squeeze Packs, and Juice Boxes.
Why Jolly Ranchers? My son has had some digestive issues, so we are on a Low FODMAP diet. He is fairly limited on what kind of sweets he can have but Jolly Ranchers are approved.
* Affiliate links provided for your convenience. Anything you purchase through these links helps to support Meaningful Mama and the free resources I provide. Thank you for choosing to support us.
As with the rest of the printables on my site, this one is available free to you. It’s easy to download and print.
“You Make my Life More Jolly,” is the phrase we chose for this printable. We designed the cards to match the traditional Jolly Rancher colors.
Materials Needed to Make Jolly Rancher Valentine Printable and Candy Bags
- Jolly Ranchers
- Fold Over Sandwich Bags
- Thin, White Ribbon
- Jolly Rancher Printable
- Paper Cutter or Scissors
- Hole Puncher
Assembling Jolly Rancher Valentine Printable and Candy Bags
- Print out the free “You Make my Life More Jolly” Printable.
- Cut out the individual cards.
- Have your child write who the cards are to and from.
- Put a handful of candies in a bag. We decided to count out ten per bag. It’s actually great math work for your kid. Count by 2’s, 5’s or 10’s for more learning.
- Punch a hole in the corner of card.
- Cut the white ribbon to length and tie around the bag and hole of the printable.
I know it’s a little late to use these this year. I’m a bit more behind on getting this out to you. However, it’s a great idea to keep in mind for next year. Just make sure to pin it so you can find it again next year.